HALLOWEEN: Collin had a good time dressing as a GHOUL and scaring trick or treaters at Oma & Opa's while Jerry and I dressed like a "dead celebrity" for our party...that was the theme. Collin was the official candy giver outer. I was JANIS JOPLIN (now you can see why I don't grow out my hair...ugh...not a pretty sight) and Jerry was JOHN CANDY ---aka security guard from the movie VACATION. Really, really funny. His shirt even says "Walley World". I'm in the picture with Charln....host of the party, otherwise known as ELVIS for the evening and Jerry is next to Patty---his boss at work; she was CHER. What a rebel...... she knows Cher isn't dead, but her husband dressed as Sonny Bono; so they were a pair :) We got a chance to have a late lunch Saturday at the brand spankin' new HOUSE OF BLUES in Houston. How awesome is that place? and, the food was good. They just opened their doors in October. Maybe sometime in the future we can go see a concert there. Willie Nelson was playing Saturday evening and we saw his crew unloading his busses. Another beautiful Sunday here and a great day to give thanks for our blessings. Smiles to all!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The ghoul, Janis & John
HALLOWEEN: Collin had a good time dressing as a GHOUL and scaring trick or treaters at Oma & Opa's while Jerry and I dressed like a "dead celebrity" for our party...that was the theme. Collin was the official candy giver outer. I was JANIS JOPLIN (now you can see why I don't grow out my hair...ugh...not a pretty sight) and Jerry was JOHN CANDY ---aka security guard from the movie VACATION. Really, really funny. His shirt even says "Walley World". I'm in the picture with Charln....host of the party, otherwise known as ELVIS for the evening and Jerry is next to Patty---his boss at work; she was CHER. What a rebel...... she knows Cher isn't dead, but her husband dressed as Sonny Bono; so they were a pair :) We got a chance to have a late lunch Saturday at the brand spankin' new HOUSE OF BLUES in Houston. How awesome is that place? and, the food was good. They just opened their doors in October. Maybe sometime in the future we can go see a concert there. Willie Nelson was playing Saturday evening and we saw his crew unloading his busses. Another beautiful Sunday here and a great day to give thanks for our blessings. Smiles to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment