Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Boycott WalMart?
UGHHHHHH Okay, I am usually very optimistic about things....but, I just have to VENT. Somethings just get under my skin and begin to crawl...........! Don't you just hate it when you have to do your "big" grocery shopping after a long day of work, and it's dark, and it's raining? and when you get home....wet and tired....you realize that they didn't put all your groceries in a bag and in your buggy?????? UGH So, then you have to call Walmart and complain, and then go back to the store...in the dark, in the rain and wait back in line to complain and get your products that you have already paid for???????? If I could, I would boycott Walmart and punish them! (HA--I'm not really as crazy as I sound). But, geeeezzzzzz. Give a working girl a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment