Okay--- I have obviously not boycotted WalMart. In fact, I have probably been there 5 times in the past two weeks. It's an impossible thing to do. So , I'm sucking it up and just dealing with the hassle.
I got this great email the other day that really inspired me. I don't have it right in front of me so I can't quote some of the really great stuff it said. But, the gist of it was "be happy about who you are and where you are in your life right now---physically, emotionally and socially"....wrinkles, bulges, cranky people, etc.... I liked it so much; it has become "fridge worthy". I will proudly display it on my refrigerator to remind me that I need to embrace the place of where I am in my life. Don't get me wrong; I love my family, like my job, & count my blessings. I am just having a hard time dealing with the things in our lives that we can't control. Jerry's job still hasn't made an announcement of starting the plant back up----it's been 3 months since Hurricane Ike! We are ever so thankful that he has his job; we just don't know what the future will hold. There are many people in this area that are being laid off....we are feeling the crunch of the economy. We can't control outcomes that are not within our realm. ---enough said-------
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment