Jerry and I went to a Halloween Party last weekend and he was a PARROTHEAD (huge Jimmy Buffett fan) and I was CAMO GIRL (original, huh?) Today at school, Collin is a 12th MAN...GIG 'EM and I was a teacher attacked by a hem gauge in my forehead....kinda gross, huh? We have a party to attend this evening and we dress up again. MAN! We haven't done this many costumes in years. Lots of fun! Be safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Friday, October 31, 2008
...Tis the season to dress up!
Jerry and I went to a Halloween Party last weekend and he was a PARROTHEAD (huge Jimmy Buffett fan) and I was CAMO GIRL (original, huh?) Today at school, Collin is a 12th MAN...GIG 'EM and I was a teacher attacked by a hem gauge in my forehead....kinda gross, huh? We have a party to attend this evening and we dress up again. MAN! We haven't done this many costumes in years. Lots of fun! Be safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment