No school today for kids...a teacher workday. So....since last night wasn't a "school night"; 5 teenagers wanted to go to the Haunted Hotel. "NOT I" said Mom. I drove the crew to the Haunted Hotel; waited for them and then they road go-carts (the event was at a sport's complex) and topped it off with a drink from Sonic. It was a great night for them...laughs, screams, stories, and fun times. What a care-free time in their lives. To top off my night when going to bed, Collin said "Mom, you're the best"! I need to remember and capsulate these times! These are good times......
Monday, October 13, 2008
To be 14....friends, screams and chainsaws!
No school today for kids...a teacher workday. So....since last night wasn't a "school night"; 5 teenagers wanted to go to the Haunted Hotel. "NOT I" said Mom. I drove the crew to the Haunted Hotel; waited for them and then they road go-carts (the event was at a sport's complex) and topped it off with a drink from Sonic. It was a great night for them...laughs, screams, stories, and fun times. What a care-free time in their lives. To top off my night when going to bed, Collin said "Mom, you're the best"! I need to remember and capsulate these times! These are good times......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment