OH! How we love blue skies and temperatures in the 70's! We experienced a deluge of rain this week; but, the pay off of this weekend was well worth it! Time to buy pumpkins!
Date night Friday night! Jerry and I enjoyed going out with two other couples last night for a great meal, lots of stories, and laughs! We got home alittle after 11 for Collin to be sitting in the front room saying "Ya'll are late!". Hmmmmmmmm I see the role being reversed in a few short years and he's driving. HA
I received an email with this great quote this week and I just had to share.
Do something outside this weekend that makes every ounce of your soul SMILE :)
'Be who you are and say what you feel, because.....
Those that matter......don't mind, and
Those that mind......don't matter.'
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment