
Abby, my
neice, will be married to Jason on June 12
th. Yesterday, we spent the day taking engagement portraits in Houston. Hermann Park and Rice University proved to be the perfect locations and the weather couldn't have been better. Love ya Ab! A lunch break at Lil
Pappasitos and a scoop of Ben & Jerry's topped off the day!

COUSINS! Aren't they cute? Jerry and I had our first date on Abby's 5
th birthday! Time has just flown by.

Crazy kid---hard to believe he'll be 15 on March 14
th and soon after get his D-R-i-V-i-N-g! permit. Oh my!

'
Nough said. I think (and I know I'm biased) that he's a cutie. Collin's last soccer game is Tuesday evening. It's been a good season...not always winning...but a fun time. Jerry and I have enjoyed "learning the game". This next week is our Spring Break and it couldn't have come sooner.
TAKS was March 3rd and the students usually "shut down" for the following days...it didn't help that they were eager for Spring Break. We have debated about getting out of town for a few days this week but haven't made a decision about when and where......
Ande Reaux Foster had her first vet visit on Friday. She weighs 16 lbs. and has become either a
nascence (or playmate) to Dash and Nipper. She can now stay in the backyard full time and keep up with the "pack". The vet said she'll be a BIG GIRL by the size of her paws and her weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment