Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I don't get it....

The three of us got flu shots in October. Collin and I had the flu in January. Sunday evening, Collin came to me and said "I feel like a truck hit me"...achy, sore throat, no fever. He made it through most of school on Monday and I took him to the dr. No strep throat so they ran a flu test. POSITIVE! Oh my! Then, Monday evening, Jerry said "I'm so tired....and sore"..... Well, it is so not like my husband to stay in bed for a day....and that's exactly what he and Collin did yesterday. One on the sofa, the other in the chair..... "I don't get it"....flu twice after getting the flu shot. WOW. Our neighbors who are nurses said that for this year, this is very common. We are ready to have a "well house". I think they are on the road to health...Collin only missed one day of school since we pumping ourselves (me included) full of Tami-flu. Good day for chicken noodle soup !

No comments: