
For all of you that know what we have been through with Hurricane Rita, you know that this image "freaks me out". Please just pray that the wind will be minimal. It appears that the storm will be coming in around Galveston and will only be a Category 1. So.......it appears that it will be "light" in the Hurricane aspect. Jerry is on the "storm team" at work and will be there until the heavy rains leave. The news just ordered a mandatory evacuation for Cameron Parish in Southwestern Louisiana.
"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own". Matthew 6:34
1 comment:
I still remember the havoc Rita left behind, and I am thinking of you. Glad to hear that you enjoyed John Mayer. I really liked your playlist! Have you ever listened to Kenny Chesney's "Old Blue Chair" CD...very Caribbean sounding. Love the song "Boston". Give it a listen!
ncmc
Post a Comment