Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Online School Clothes Shopping
Collin is not much of a shopper. AT ALL... As I have gotten "older"....my browsing days are fewer. My idea of a fun day of shopping is now browsing at outlet malls and finding a "jewel" in the rough at a resale shop! Jerry and I like to mall shop every now and then and especially like book stores. Anyway....Collin does his school shopping online. I pull up the screens on my laptop, he picks out the number of shirts/and-or shorts that I tell him and then we go on and do the same with his tennis shoes, etc.. We have gotten really lucky and 95% of the items we get FIT. Hooray. Thank goodness for Fed Ex, UPS, and DHL that delivered our clothes this year. Forget the crowds, the traffic, the gas prices! + no squabbling in the mall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment