Thursday was my first day back at work. I'm quite excited as my good friend is now my Principal. Although change is often uncomfortable at the workplace, it is a necessity. She is implementing alot of great ideas at the high school and is a "take charge" type of gal. I can already feel the "culture" of the campus change.I've been busy arranging my classroom and typing up the "first of the year" handouts. It would be nice to email classroom procedures to my students and save the trees!
Collin will go to "fish camp" on Wednesday, get his schedule (although I already have it), find his classrooms, etc... It's a blessing (for me) to be on HIS campus and a curse (for him) to be on MY campus :) HA HA He'll find there are lots of perks for mom being "handy".
Krista and Amber will start their college classes on Monday, the 25th. Looks like they both will have a full load. Krista will do her "block" of education courses and is looking forward to graduating December 09.
No comments:
Post a Comment