Her time at Texas State University is nearing the end...... Krista will graduate from Texas State on Friday evening, Aug. 14th and complete her student teaching this fall in Clear Lake. (Technically she is participating in the August graduation ceremony and will receive her diploma in the mail in December). It's hard for us to believe that her college coming to a close. She's thrilled and we're proud!
I went back to work on Tuesday and the students will return on August 24th. We have completed Collin's school clothes shopping....sitting on the couch, laptop on, and a Dr. Pepper in hand. (smile) School shopping for him is easy and pretty much stress-free. He is not a shopper so we play the "pick out a few shirts, a few shorts...go on ZAPPOS and pick out shoes and backpack". I have never been much of a mall shopper unless I have a specific need to go.....I know, weird for a "girl". So, God blessed me with a son who is generally "low maintenance".
Will post more after this weekend---need to pack and get on the road :)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment